Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Auto Wire Color Chart

AMU Bollywood

Hello love her!

Today I had time bored and thought I'll show even a Amu. I wanted to do something special and something I looked around the internet and then I got stuck when it comes to Bollywood. The Amu I Used to gescminkt here from the side * *

products
Zoeva Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Eyeshadow 080 Milk
Catrice Help! I Am Stranded
Manhattan 101C Mat Gray Mat Effect
Sleek range from the black
Essence metallics 2002 Steel Me
Rival de Loop Magic Volume Mascara

Application:
first Zoeva Eye Lid Primer onto
second NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk apply again
third eyelid Manhattan Eye Shadow Apply to eyelid
4th Catrice apply eye shadow over the eyelid crease
5.The black in the back and apply to the front to the white blind
6th black gel eyeliner applied
7th Eyelash

mascara I could not decide I'll show you all pictures








I hope you enjoy it.

Greetings Eure Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment