Monday, March 7, 2011

Victoria's Secret For Small Boobs

Test Product of Silvity

Hello love her!

I have in a few days ago Silvity asked whether it would be possible to test a product. The next day I had the e-mail to receive the one shall I choose. The day I immediately geant answer yet and the next day it was then also sent already. Fast processing, fast delivery and nice people work there.
look absolutely drop by here again the link http://www.silvity.de/
I chose a necklace with an angel wing.

Unfortunately, I had the chain no longer displayed in the shop, but worth a visit nevertheless.

the chain I'm going to take about a week and then make the WE again a Review.


How do I find it the chain?

But now the SchminkElfe writes

So we come to my test product. I selected a charm bracelet. sees (What a miracle for me, * hihi *) This is what it

:


Also, I had no problems with the agreement and to report only positive about it.
My bracelet was, however, even on Saturday (since I sent the e-mail earlier) So it was after about 3 days for me, so I can say that the shop sent very shcnell.

Here is a link to the bracelet in the shop:
http://www.silvity.de/Echter-Edelstein/Armschmuck/Armband-oxid-7.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Armband

Also, my review will follow on weekends, because I do first before most industrious, which I did not hard =).


Greetings
Eure Lisa and SchminkElfe



0 comments:

Post a Comment