Saturday, March 5, 2011

Liability Insurance Deductible

The 10 favorite nail lacquers by Lisa

Hello love her!

times I just wanted to introduce my 10 favorite nail polish.

Number 1: Essence Multi Dimension 56 Princesses Rule!
2: Essence The Twilight Saga Eclipse 2005 Ready To Be Bitten
number 3: Essence Multi Dimension 41 Candy Kiss

The name is now again the nail polish


number 4: Essence Fairytale Pixie Dust
02 Number 5: Essence fairytale 06 Welcome To Wonderland
number 6: Cosmetics Cosmo stardust




number 7: Essence Multi Dimension 56 Purple Diamond
number 8: Catrice 60 Second Nail Couture 090 Dark Lavender
No. 9: Manhattan Quick Dry 610W



number 10: Essence Nail Art 02 Twin Julia

I'm very sorry that you sometimes have to read the numbers from left to right, sometimes from right to left, do not know what I have dreamed:)
I hope you liked that.

I drive now with my friend on his work and tonight I'll show you something very very sweet.
has nothing to do but make-up. So stay tuned.

Greetings Your Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment