Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pharmaceutical Calculation Of Suspension

February favorites by Lisa

Hello love her!

I wanted to show you my favorites that I used in February at the most.
then sometimes I'll start with face.
Maybelline Pure Powder - 038 Vanilla Beige / Beige Miel
UMA Mineral Powder - Transparent
Alverde Camouflage - 001 Sand

P2 Highlighter - 010 Arctic White
Manhattan highlights from the Diamond Edition
Essence Shimmer Powder - 01 Prettylicious
Mac MSF - Soft and Gentle

Elf Blush - Candid Coral
Nivea Blush - Secret Rose 05
Bronzing Powder by H & M - Gorgeous Tan

eyes and face
Zoeva Eye Primer
Catrice Eyebrow Set
Alverde eyebrow gel
Rival de Loop Magic Volume Mascara
Catrice Allround Concealer forget range
: Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk and Iced Mocha

to last Eyeshadow
Artdeco eyeshadow all have used, presented I have you * here *
To highlight of the eyebrows to the Manhattan Mat Grey Mat Effect 101C
At last the Agnes b. Brownie Eyeshadow Strass

nail varnishes and lipsticks and lip gloss I had the month of really no favorites.


Your Best wishes Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment