Saturday, March 5, 2011

What Kind Of Tissue Anchors

golden Easy!

Hello love her!

Today I was riding my friend for his work with a very specific reason, my friend is a farmer and is employed in a farm. At noon today, was born a calf that is separated from the mother had to because she has something with the udder but do not ask me exactly what. I wanted to see me so much because I find the ever so cute. Furthermore, in the stall next to two calves which are separated from the mother had to because they are twins and the mother only has one milk so we had one away from the mother and is now being brought up on the surface.

Now the pictures:
The 2 calves are 2 days old













This calf is by noon today can not stand, nor



Was not that easy to get decent pictures out, sorry. The
3 are so incredibly cute'm so in love with.

Greetings Eure Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment