Monday, March 7, 2011

Water Spill Memory Foam

blog sale of SchminkElfe

Hi girls. I sell a

some stuff from me.

first: first

Payment via bank transfer

second The responsibility for shipped items is regulated by the shipping company. I am not responsible for lost or damaged goods (for any of the shipping options offered).

3.Wer within a week (or the individually agreed period of time) does not pay or does not reply, I will cease to be entitled to the selected items and they are no longer reserved to me.

4th I reserve the highest one week (with prior agreement, 2)

5th I ship the items after received the money as fast as you can.
I think after 2 days had I then sent off.

6th Of course, the buyer pays shipping, I try to send as low as possible to keep that option you can then choose to deny we can. (Around 2 € shipping is to be expected)

7th When writing Interresse me a Kommetar or write me an e-mail to
Schmink.Elfe (at) web.de

-----------

















So now the products
(In parentheses is the Foldable design of the product)


Nail Polish

Wet 'n' wild cream (used 1x)
new? my: 1Euro

Essence multidimensional nail lacquer 31 italian lover (used 1x) € 1.75
re my 1 €

Essence SOS savers nail growth activator (used 1x)
new? my 1 €

Catic Nude Nude Sensation 01 Cream (1x used)
my new 1.99 € 1.50 €

Essence show your deep blue sea 02 feet
my new 1.95 € 1.50 €


Lipgloss

essence ethno couture pencil lipgloss Auroshika 01 (purple) (Swatch 1x) € 1.75
new my 1 €

essence ethno couture pencil lipgloss ayada 03 (orange) (1x Swatch)
new 1.75 My 1 Euro €

Rival de Loop Gloss & care 012 (1x Swatch)
new € 1.99 €
my 1
Essence Jelly Baby Lipgloss 02 yummy gummy (slightly used)
re my 1 € 1.79 €

Essence xxxl nudes light candy lipgloss 02 (Brand new, not even opened!)
my new 1.75 € 1.30 €



eyeliner: liquid eyeliner

Essence 01 black (new) new
2.25 my 2 € €

Essence liquid eyeliner waterproof (new)
new? my 2 €

essence Made with love eyeliner 03 Love Of My Life (1x Swatch)
my 2 new 2.25 €


Eyeshadow Duo Eyeshadow Essence

01 Dream team (Swatch 1x) € 2.29
new my 2 €

uma eyeshadow 10 jungle fever (2x used)
new € 1.49 €
my 1
Essence duo eyehsadow 11 very flirty (1x Swatch)
new? my 1 €

Essence eyeshadow quattro 2002 chic-ify (Swatch 1x, 1x Brand)
new eyeshadow my 2 € 2.95 €

Manhattan duo 11N / 107T from a LE (2x use)
my new 3.25 € 2 €

Manhattan mono eyeshadow 51N the pink (used 2x)
my new 3.25 € 1.50

Manhattan mono eye shadow knows 101C (used 2x)
my new 3.25 € 1.50


Mascara


Manhattan first flirt mascara 1010N Pure Love (black) (used 1x) € 2.95
re my 2 €

Essence Stay on and on Mascara (Brand new, not yet! Open)
new 2 45 € my 2 €



Rouge

Essence Powder 2in1 blosh 04 best friends (used 2x)
new 2.45 € my 2 €


pigment filling

Basic Classic Glam pink pigment filling
ca . 1 / 4 teaspoon of pigment in the small bags for 1.20 €


Other

Essence Shimmer Metallics Spray (Swatch 1x) € 2.99
new my 2 €

Essence Nail Sticker good girl
my new 0.99 € 0.60 €



I have cleaned all things.
(eyeshadow I gereiningt the geswatchen bodies Lippencils sharpened new lip gloss cleaned mouthpiece, ...)

If desired I can also further Detailbidler place online

If you are interested, drop me an e-mail or comment and we can clarify further.

The e-mail address:
Schmink.Elfe (at) web.de


your SchminkElfe

0 comments:

Post a Comment